Designed for Safe, Healthy Living
At Avalon Park, the health of our residents and the cleanliness of our community are our highest priorities. We have developed and effected strategies to assure Avalon Park is safe and hygienic, our residents are conﬁdent and secure, and this community is prepared for any eventuality.
From installing a specialized system that provides a comfortable, healthy environment with state-of-the-art ventilation and ﬁltration to creating an Avalon Park Medical Advisory Board to oversee the wellness of our community, we have taken exceptional care to implement procedures and protocols that propel our community above expected industry standards.
Avalon Park Medical Advisory Board
- Jim Hinrichs, MD – Infectious Disease Specialist, Former Chief Medical Officer for SSM St. Joseph Health Center in St. Charles and St. Joseph Hospital in Lake St. Louis
- Julie Eckstein – Associate Vice President Community Health, Interim CEO DePaul Community Health Center, Ascension Health System / Former MO State Director of Health and Senior Services
- Bruce Clements, MPH – Author of Disasters and Public Health: Planning and Response
- Carlos Seuc, MD – Cardiology Specialist
- Ronald Wepprich, MD – Geriatric and Internal Medicine Specialist
- Christopher Normile, MD – Family Medicine
Jim Hinrichs, MD
Bruce Clements, MPH
Ronald Wepprich, MD
Carlos Seuc, MD
Christopher Normile, MD
Live Well. Live Better.
For more information on Avalon Park’s commitment to safety, we welcome your call.