The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning and general cleanliness of the community’s common areas and residential apartments.
- Cleaning resident rooms, common and work areas
- Completing daily cleaning duties as assigned
- Maintaining assigned areas in a clean, sanitary and safe manner
- Providing prompt, polite, and professional housekeeping service to all residents
- Communicating with residents, families, visitors, and team members in a positive manner
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand English, understand and follow oral and written directions
- Ability to be on-call for emergencies
- Present a professional demeanor to all residents
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Possess a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- High school diploma, equivalent or working toward a diploma
- Able to read, write, understand and communicate in English
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance or related fields
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance or related fields.
Working Environment/Physical Requirements
- Requires ability to lift to 30 pounds frequently
- Standing /walking for 90 – 100% of work shift
- Exposure to heat, cold, wet and dirty floors
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications associated with this job. It is understood the expectation of the performance of other duties assigned, as well.