We are seeking a sales-minded concierge with exceptional customer service skills.
The ideal Resident Services Concierge is welcoming, organized, detail-oriented, outgoing, flexible, and enjoys working in a high-paced environment. Sales/marketing and relationship development preferred. Assists the Director of Resident Sales with scheduling tours, appointments, maintaining database and other administrative assistance as assigned.
- Acts as initial contact with prospective residents and their families to create an exceptional first impression
- Provides an overview of community information
- Communicating with residents, families, visitors and team members in a positive manner
- Greeting and rendering assistance as needed to all visitors/residents, families and team members
- Ensuring the safety of residents and team members through screening of visitors after hours
- Answering the phones and directing to appropriate persons
- Completing general administrative duties
- Monitoring and maintaining the coffee bar
- Monitoring and supervising the Chef’s Pantry inventory
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in lobby area
- Maintaining visitor sign-in book
- Accepting and logging in maintenance requests
- Monitoring security cameras and escalating any observed issues
- Maintaining reservation books for private dining room, as well as Social and Wellness sign-ups
- Completing daily resident checks
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand English and understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to be on-call for emergencies
A high school diploma or GED is required. Proven experience in a customer service role is preferred. Having demonstrated excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills. You must have good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills, as well as be an organized record keeper. A proficiency in computer skills to include the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, as well as the ability to learn new applications. Must have the ability to prioritize demands and make sound decisions. Possess a strong sense of urgency. An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Working Environment/Physical Requirements
- Requires ability to occasionally lift 20 pounds
- Sitting, standing and walking – 100% of work shift
- Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications associated with this job. It is understood the expectation of performance of other duties assigned, as well.