Under the direction of the Food Service Director, the Dining Room Supervisor oversees all aspects of the dining room operation, including staff scheduling, training, setup, service, breakdown, cleanliness, equipment, furnishings, and ordering of service-related food and service supplies for dining, banquets and special events.
Collaborate with manager to review all employee performance and provide training to increase performance and monitor all guest requests efficiently. Manage all storage supplies and assign staff in all requisition activities and evaluate all daily specials.
Oversee all work in shift and restock all supplies at end of shift and perform regular inspections on all equipment and recommend required repairs.
- Provide prompt, polite and professional wait service to all residents
- Assist residents with beverages and food service needs
- Delegate and complete daily cleaning duties as assigned
- Set tables and refill condiments as needed
- Assist cook/chef with minor preparation, portioning and plate set-up
- Contribute and build on the Vision, Mission and Values of Avalon Park
- Communicates with residents, families, visitors and team-members in a positive manner, emphasizing Avalon Park’s Vision, Mission and Values
- Able to work in harmony with others
- Demonstrated ability to assist, coach and assess other servers’ performance
- Ability to be on-call for emergencies
- Present a professional demeanor to all residents
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Promptly and respectfully follow the directives of the Executive Chef