We are looking for servers to add to our team at Covenant Ventures! We are looking for hard-working candidates who can engage well with our guests and provide a positive dining experience. The Server is responsible for meal service and cleanup of the dining room and kitchen under the guidance and direction of the Director of Food Services.
- Provide prompt, polite and professional wait service to all residents.
- Assist residents with beverages and food service needs.
- Complete daily cleaning duties as assigned.
- Set tables and refill condiments as needed.
- Assist cook/chef with minor preparation, portioning and plate set-up.
- Communicates with residents, families, visitors, and team-members in a positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand English, understand, and follow oral and written direction.
- Ability to be on-call for emergencies.
- Present a professional demeanor to all residents.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Promptly and respectfully follow the directives of the Director of Food Services
- Able to work in harmony with others.
- Possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Positive and energetic attitude
- At least 16 years old
- High school diploma, equivalent or working toward a diploma.
- Able to read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
Working Environment/Physical Requirements
- Requires ability to lift to 20 pounds frequently.
- Standing /walking for 90 – 100% of work shift
- Exposure to heat, cold, wet, and dirty floor